Dead Matter Server Questions

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I just have a few General Questions that you guys might be able to answer.

I know the game isn't out yet and you guys don't have the game files yet, but do you guys have an average price for a 36 player server?

Also, I have never heard of Nitrado, how are your servers compared to everyone else(crashes or lags when servers get full)? How many servers do you put on a single rig?

Looking forward to host a server here on launch day. Thank you for the help in advance!

• You can check the price on your own. Just start the order process, you can play around with the slot count and see the money before confirming the order.

Eg: Publicserver:

I have hosted a few servers here and i can't complain.

BTW: I don't know if nitrado will offer servers at the launch day.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• Do you know how many servers are on each rig?

Eg. 3 servers per rig

What kind of servers you hosted and what kind of traffic does it get? (Eg. Full DayZ server 100/100 daily)

On the Dead Matter discord, it looks like you guys are a official server provider for Dead Matter. They stated we can rent servers from Nitrado on launch day (day 1)