Upgrading to EPS Public Server

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hi all,

Does anybody know if upgrading my public server to a EPS public server will improve the overall performance of the server?

At this moment we are experiencing some lag, for example when rendering the map whilst driving a car etc. Also will some glitches like loot stuck in items etc.

Also will my progress so far on my current server be lost when I upgrade or should I use a backup file or something?

Thanks for the answers in advance!

• There is no need to upgrade to a EPS server,

Game Server | nitrado.net

The EPS server is only usefull for a few games.

You can however contact nitrado and ask them to check the hostsystem. Maybe the load is quite high and they can do something to help you out.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• I actually just posted about this. I wondered if the exclusive RAM and max FPS would help with the insane lag issues, especially when driving through cities. Even in small towns, you can't drive over 25kph without lagging out. I have very high speed internet, and DayZ is the only game I have this issue with.

• Drakexz

Closed the thread.