Terraria Gameserver Issues

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • So for the last few days, my Terraria 1.4 server keeps becoming unresponsive. A server restart will fix the issue for a few hours but the CPU and RAM soon max out after the restart and at that point nobody is able to connect to the server.

So far I've tried a re-install twice, changed the map (original was generated on day 1 of 1.4), reset the server config to Nitrados' defaults but I'm still having this issue. There are no mods at all running, and as it was a former ARK and Minecraft server it has as much resources allocated as Nitrado would permit.

• It might be a problem with the server since the update (maybe there is a memory leak etc.) which would require the devs to update the server software or it also could be the hostsystem. You can contact nitrado and have them check the load on the hostsystem. If it's too high, they might be able to move your server to one which has more free ressources.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• Drakexz

Added the Label Terraria