Xbox Nitrado App issues:

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I have a server I rented for Xbox via the Nitrado app months ago. It was password protected and just 10 slots for some friends and I to play on. Now that everyone has gone off in other directions, I decided to make the server open to the public to play on.

I used the expert settings on my pc to customize the coding and give things a little boost. I was able to set up a boost code(few months ago).

Now, it is not showing up on the Xbox app at all. I can boost it using the code still but it is not actually in my server list.

I wanted to bump up the player slots but can not find a way to do so on the xbox, the pc or on my phone.

I was wanting to open an additional server and cluster it as well but the only Ark options on the xbox app are for a pc server.

There used to be an xbox server option and that is what I HAD to do before but is that not a thing anymore?

Anyone know why? Can I now rent a pc server and have it play on my xbox console ok? I'm confused! ?(

Thought I would ask here before submitting a support ticket/calling for assistance.

Edit: relogged on the app and my server has popped up in the list. Attempting to upgrade the server player slots now.

I think my blondeness is just messing me up. Nevermind! I think I've got it sorted now. :)