Hell let loose server not working

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • I paid for a server over 12hours ago and have not been able to play. It keeps restarting and I can't get o to rcon. The server is also not showing in the game lists. I share this with a friend and a ticket was also put in over 12hours ago. Is there anything I can do

• sassstorm

Changed the title of the thread from “Hell let loose server not qorking” to “Hell let loose server not working”.
  • Wait a few minutes in the webinterface, a force stopp button should appear. Press it, wait a few minutes and start the server again. If it's still not working, you can try to reinstall the server.

If all this doesn't work, you have to wait for the answer from the support. You will usually get an answer within 24 hours. Tickets are processed in the order they are recived. Sometimes there are more tickets (recent game update, new game release) and it may take a little bit longer. Anyway, you can always call.

ticket.png Ticket erstellen | Create Support Ticket twitter.png Twitter Status Page:
    https://twitter.com/nitradostatus
    phone.png DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

US:
    +1 775-321-2102
    skype.png
    DE / EN: nitrado.net

US:
    nitrado-us

DE: Die Zeiten zu denen die Holtine besetzt ist als auch die Kosten für den Anruf sind der offiziellen Support Seite zu entnehmen.

US / EN: The support times and the cost for the call can be found on the official support page.

Support Webseite | Support Page

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• no they have now said they cant give me a uk server thats why it is not working. they should really say that before taking the money. Had i have known i could not have a uk server i would not have paid for it then had this trouble trying to get it refunded

• During the order process, it clearly says, London is currently not available for this game. If you select a different location to continue, its your fault.

For the question regarding the refund, please see your other thread.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• It might say that now, but it did not at the time of order, I made the order and it 100% was available. So to say 'it is your fault' as though you are talking to idiots is frankly outrageous.

The issue is being resolved, ie the refund, but it will take 5-10 working days.

Timeline:

1. Checked server situation before setting account up

2. Yes, UK available.

3. Set accounts up and funded them.

4. Ordered server, yes UK available.

5. Server did not work, rcon did not work, eventually set up support ticket.

6. 24 hours later informed UK problem, offered Germany. Replied no thank you and initiated refund.

Now will take 5-10 working days for refund. Didn't take that long to take the money but not bothered about that, it's common these days for businesses to work that way.

What does bother me is your 'your own fault' reply.

• I do not know why it has not displayed you the error message. But i also don't know how fast the system is in updating the info for the order process. If it has shown UK as available during your order and not its not, it is not your fault. I have no way to check.

It is a computer system and there can go something wrong. I have not heard of this issue therefore i assume it's your fault. If it bothers you, sorry.

No support via PM.