Can't Reactivate my ark server.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I am trying to Reactivate my ark server and this message pop up An error occurred while processing your payment. Please retry. If you encounter this error multiple times, please create a support ticket and await further instruction from our support agents.

and i only have 1 day left before the server get deleted.;(

• I am trying to Reactivate my ark server and this message pop up An error occurred while processing your payment. Please retry. If you encounter this error multiple times, please create a support ticket and await further instruction from our support agents.

and i only have 1 day left before the server get deleted.;(

From what I understand, when your server payment expires, the server is held for 7 days before it's actually deleted (though you may not see it as listed in that 7 day window). I am sure Nitrado support will help you with this issue.

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).