How to set up a custom AT Launcher modpack

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • So, my friend made a modpack and I thought it would be nice to have a dedicated server instead of them having to host it on their computer, when I choose AT Launcher it forces me to pick a pack so I choose to use a pack that was similar and try to figure out what files to delete/replace but there are not very many guides for setting a server up in general let alone a minecraft server let alone a minecraft server using atlauncher....

They have everything set up and just have a "Launchserver.bat" file and the server starts loading up, is there a way to get a nitrado server to be able to just load a custom atlauncher modpack or can i only choose one of the more popular pre-made packs or have to try to re-make the modpack from scratch just using minecraft forge server?

• hi..

You can use any modpack on your nitrado server.

You can also upload your own modpack to the server.

All you have to do before:

install a Forgeserver on the same version as the modpack

but if you have a finished server pack, you can upload it. but you have to rename the server.jar to the old one from nitrado

MfG Conan ;)

Minecraft: Conan

Discord: Conan#3864

^^ Ich bin nicht die Signatur, Ich putz hier nur!

• this is all that is in the batch file:

"@ECHO OFF

:: When setting the memory below make sure to include the amount of ram letter. M = MB, G = GB. Don't use 1GB for example, it's 1G ::

:: This is 64-bit memory ::

set memsixtyfour=2G

:: This is 32-bit memory - maximum 1.2G ish::

set memthirtytwo=1G

:: Don't edit past this point ::

if $SYSTEM_os_arch==x86 (

echo OS is 32

set mem=%memthirtytwo%

) else (

echo OS is 64

set mem=%memsixtyfour%

)

java -Xmx%mem% -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -jar forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar nogui

PAUSE"

when I run from the forge-1.7.10-10.13....universal.jar it does seem to launch but my friend is telling me that the batch file is needed...

• execute the batch file:

forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar

is a .jar file

forge 10.13.4.1614

mc 1.7.10

install that on your server

you do not need the batch data for this on nitrado -- forge only

MfG Conan ;)

Minecraft: Conan

Discord: Conan#3864

^^ Ich bin nicht die Signatur, Ich putz hier nur!