Error Private Server

• I am reading the forums went to login into my server and bam I get the error message everyone else is getting some say it is fixed but not my server after yesterdays fiasco I am seriously considering cancelling the service. I don't want to I enjoyed the game for a day but if this is the norm then in the state the game is now I cannot play.

• My server is up but it is getting an Error For NetGUID Object request which is something other server owners have experienced some say it is fixed with a patch but my server is not fixed and this is getting out of hand with this server and Game. I am goign to attempt to contact someone see what is happening.

• I think the problem is on the game side not nitro. I play a litle yesterday was working fine and now cant even play at all

I send ticket to nitrodo and the say there engineer are looking to that ididnt have any news of them

we actuly paying for this service and we are losing day.

• Nitrado from my understanding runs the official Oasis servers also so they are aware of the issues. Nitrado and Last oasis are not actually seperate when it comes to this issue. These roll outs can be difficult for all parties involved but it is never the customers fault when issues like this arise and as such all customers need to be reimbursed for lost time in a game they are paying for. I do not see this game growing if these types of issues persist they have actually lost customers after the initial release and the roll out of private servers is going to lose them more if they do not get this under control new game or not don't roll it out if people are going to be paying for this and not see a refund .

• Just spoke with representatives at Nitrado. The issue is a patch for the private servers the Official servers are fine but there is apparently a separate build for Private Servers that is having an issue. The Lost time on your servers if you can wait will be reimbursed, the question then becomes how much time do you have to wait? I also asked about the Nodes and how to have multiple nodes in your server so you do not manually have to leave the server log into the dashboard and change the node then re-enter the game and go to that node which I am glad to say will be looked at as a future feature along with several options for server owners to help admin your server. These are not set in stone but things being discussed. The first order of business for them is to get the servers working properly and by all accounts they are trying. I explained the frustration of many server owners and they are absolutely sympathetic to our plight but as I have been told multiple times now they have no access to the dashboard that controls the servers since it is connected to our steam accounts which are private. I have no idea how they will fix that issue. So as of right now the solution is to restart your server and cross your fingers. I will give them some time before I choose to cancel the service but if this extends much longer I will be asking for a full refund .