cross platform

• Hey guys

You have probably seen a thread like this many times asking the same questions over and over again but ,,,,,,,, i cannot find my server in any of the server lists and also im renting one of the servers because in the advert it says cross play ( im on pc and my son is on Xbox 1) and for the life of me i cannot seem to work out how to cross play :/ , any help or advice would be greatly received .

Many thanks :)

• Hello

Crossplay is between and xbox and a windows 10 version of Ark. An xbox server must be purchased on the Nitrado app via the xbox or from the Nitrado app on the windows store on the windows 10 pc.

You cannot crossplay between the steam version of Ark and the xbox version of Ark.

If you purchased the wrong server you can submit a support ticket and have support cancel the service for you. You will still have to go onto your xbox and purchase a server as its through microsoft.

On the Web interface for the xbox server there will be an option that is named crossplay you just check the option off then save and restart your server.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I hope this clears up any confusion you had with crossplay.

Support | nitrado.net