Unhappy experience with Nitrado.

• Their servers DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please for the love of god do not financially support these crooks. They steal money by lying! They promise a product for a hefty fee and then give you no refund when the product they sell you doesn't work. <X<X<X<X<X

Have fun sending in a service ticket. They have at least done one thing right. They automated all of their support tickets to be received and then sent directly into the recycle bin.

• Hello

I'm sorry youre having issues with you server. I can assure you the first message may be an auto reply saying we have received your ticket however every ticket gets looked at to see what the issue may be and also if it has been resolved. The tickets also do not go into any recycle bin.

Again I do apologize that you're unhappy with the service. Please be sure to express those concerns in that support ticket. We are unable to access your accounts and or servers on the forums.

please also allow up to 24 hours from sending the ticket to get an answer. It could be longer in certain circumstances.

• Their servers DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please for the love of god do not financially support these crooks. They steal money by lying! They promise a product for a hefty fee and then give you no refund when the product they sell you doesn't work. <X<X<X<X<X

Have fun sending in a service ticket. They have at least done one thing right. They automated all of their support tickets to be received and then sent directly into the recycle bin.

I feel that this is a totally unfair review of Nitrado and their services.

Nitrado servers do work. I have two servers. Both work.

I have contacted Nitrado support three times, and on each time I have had an auto-reply, followed by a response from a Nitrado Support team member within 24 hours.

Nitrado certainly are not crooks, and they do not steal your money. Nitrado are a very good company. Yes, it does happen that at times a server or service may malfunction, but that does not make them crooks.

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).

• My group has used Nintrado for years. If the server is crashing it's likely due to user error on the setup. Mods can compound this issue by generally causing the game to crash and likely is not Nintrado.

Some tips.

Make your world in single player first, make sure setting is set to online and exactly how you like it. Load your mod order here as well.

Save it and ftp the files into the server.

Make sure that the world name matches the world name on the general settings page.

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.