Try that again???

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I have been trying to purchase more time for my server for the past week and keep getting an error message say.

Try that again

something happened on our end. try later it might help.

I have cleared my caches, restarted my Xbox, and restarted my modem, i also contacted Microsoft and they said it wasn't their problem it is a third party app contact them. so helpful. Need help only have a little time left.

• Please contact the support. This here is the community forum and we don't have access to your server.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• Our engineers are already working together with Microsoft to solve the mentioned issue.

Would you be able to install the Nitrado App on a Windows 10 Computer?
    If so, i kindly ask you to install it and try to extend your server there. So far we made good experience by trying it on a Windows 10 PC.

• Kaphalor

Added the Label XBox
  • I have tried it on the PC and on the app but both say that i need to do the purchase on the Xbox. Is there another way for me to do this or are my servers going to go down when they run out of time?

• I have tried it on the PC and on the app but both say that i need to do the purchase on the Xbox. Is there another way for me to do this or are my servers going to go down when they run out of time?

Open up the Store on your Windows 10 Device and download our Nitrado app from there, make sure you're logged out temporarily on Xbox during this to allow the download to download to your PC rather than your Xbox and extend your services through our Microsoft store app on your Windows 10 PC, this is a temporary workaround until our engineers resolve the issue alongside Microsoft. As this issue seems to be exclusive to Xbox Ones.