Incompatible_unique_net_id Error

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • DOAGEN

Changed the title of the thread from “Error in log-in game” to “Incompatible_unique_net_id Error”.
  • I been getting some really bad lag and i keep losing connection and it seems the server crashes several times a day. If i exit the game and relaunch game i can reconnect without any problems. But if i don't re launch game i can't connect.

• Hello,

Sorry that you are having issues.

If you have not already, please contact Nitrado Support.

Link: Support | nitrado.net

Tickets are worked in the order in which they are received. Tickets are usually worked the same day when submitted (within 24hrs).

Times are crazy and a lot of people are stuck at home. This resulted in an increased amount of support requests which means it currently takes longer than usual to receive an answer. Our team does the very best to help you as soon as possible. We appreciate your understanding and hope everyone stays safe and healthy. Game on, Your Nitrado Team.

This is a Community Support Forum which means admins and gamers like yourself can help each other out as needed.

Thank you for your patience.

• As I stated in my OP I put in a ticket before I posted on this forum. I still have yet to even see that someone has READ my support request that was made over 16 hours ago for a server being completely down and inoperable.

Tickets should be prioritized for issues regarding a LACK of SERVICE?

here is a C+P of the ticket, which still has not been even viewed by support:

By: You, Today, 03:47 am

Code
    1. The server crashed with everyone playing and now everyone is getting
    2. "incompatible unique net id" when we try to load into the world. We get to the
    3. lobby without a problem but can not get further in. I have restarted the
    4. server and switched maps, it shows it online and hosting but no one is able to
    5. log into the server itself. Please help asap!
    6. Here is a screenshot of the above message:
    7. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1046470585558884000/40B7D6D0142AC38E41B32126B18615B0787E3DA1/
  • So this may work for those that are still having the issue. Go into the Web interface and Reinstall the game on the server. This doesn't wipe any data on the server as the data is on the back end side with Donkey Crew. The only thing you need to do is to Reconfigure the General Settings portion by putting your unique identifier and the server description back in. (You can export these settings prior to reinstalling and import them once the server is running.) Also don't forget to restart the server after putting in your information as this will make the link to your steam account. I'm not saying this is a total fix but after a few hours of screwing around this finally worked for my server and we can play again.

• It took 53 hours to respond to my ticket and they moved my server to different hardware without even checking if the server was working. Now i have to wait again. Don't they even checks things out first or follow up shortly after to see if they fixed the problem instead of making it worse.

• I do see more server host getting acess to last oasis. IF the problem persists might think of changing hosts. I dont mind the not getting it fixxed right away after all it is a new game and some bugs just dont have a insta fix but the lack of a response drives me crazy.

• So this may work for those that are still having the issue. Go into the Web interface and Reinstall the game on the server. This doesn't wipe any data on the server as the data is on the back end side with Donkey Crew. The only thing you need to do is to Reconfigure the General Settings portion by putting your unique identifier and the server description back in. (You can export these settings prior to reinstalling and import them once the server is running.) Also don't forget to restart the server after putting in your information as this will make the link to your steam account. I'm not saying this is a total fix but after a few hours of screwing around this finally worked for my server and we can play again.

I did that what DJSWAGNESS said and EVERYTHING is OK. Server os ON and ALL of my walkers buildngs are in game

• I been off for a day now, i try to get back on and i get this Incompatible_unique_net_id error.

Really, My server was broken for 4 days, got fixed and a day later i get this. I spent so much time wasting trying to get server running then i'm ever able to play.