Last Oasis is now installed. New questions.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • So I got a message that my Last Oasis server has been installed, but when I go to settings there's nothing much there. I have experience with Ark, Citadel, and Atlas servers, and none of the stuff you normally expect for settings is present, nor really anything beyond two fields for description and some kind of key or name maybe.

My questions are:

1) Is this how it's going to be or is it still installing and settings will pop up in an hour or something?

2) Can we pick maps?

3)Can we get multiple tiles on our account, either on one server or multiple (like Atlas)?

4) Can we turn on or off burning tiles?

5) If we swap tiles on a server, will all our favorited stuff transfer like with a tile transition or tile burn?

I feel like this kind of info needs to be available right away if they are installing servers and expecting us to pay for them. I was fine with the delay, but we need a clear post detailing server settings and how the server/tiles are going to actually work.

Thanks!

• Hello,

As with any new beta release it takes time to set up everything.

Atm the only features available if any on the webUI is there. In time additional things will be added as they become available. We are unable to provide a date or time when all the features you may be used to for a game.

As for the tiles, each tile is an additional server. Those features will also be added in time. Another forum thread already exist as new/updated info is available.

I did not go down your list one by one because again, this is new and only very basic features are available. Thank you.

• Hi DOAGEN

I See though their are offers for different prices around small,medium and big servers, does this mean the map itself or just the slot size as I did notice each package was for longer and more slots etc but when I got into custom offer there no options besides latency, slots and period of rent.

Would you be able to shed some light on this?

thanks!

• Thanks for the response. So here's the problem. The Last Oasis server settings only has two options: "User Identifier" and "Server Description". The first suggests a link to get a key to link your Steam Account to the server. The link takes you to another link that takes you to a Steam login which takes you to a page that denies you access. The denial suggests you should start the game to create or link your game account, but when you do so, there's no method of creating or linking anything. So in short, there is no way to get a key to put into "User Identifier".

As for "Server Description", I guess this is for naming the server? I don't know. What I do know is that I can't set a password, as that's not one of the options. But that doesn't matter, because I can't get on my server anyway, and I guess no one else can either, though I have no way of knowing one way or the other.

In short, I get that this is a new game and a new server configuration. But I also understand that this was supposed to be ready weeks ago and the reason for the delay was the developers issues with their server code on the official servers, which would also affect the game working with private servers. I'm not concerned with the devs or the game per se at this point. I'm concerned with the private server I'm renting from Nintrado.

Nintrado has had months since making their deal with Last Oasis to get at least rudimentary settings in place. And if they needed more time, they should have taken it. What they should not have done is "release" private servers in this state:

-No options

-No password protection

-No working way of even claiming/accessing the server for play

They can take whatever time they need to fix the problems they have. But I want my Last Oasis server either fixed or refunded within the next couple of days. I'm not paying money for a server that doesn't work. Given how long and how much I use Nintrado for server hosting, I'm very disappointed I even have to write this in the first place. Thanks for the help.

• Unfortunately as Moderators we have no access to servers/systems or accounts. Anything around those inquiries you would need to contact Nitrado Support direct.

Link: Support | nitrado.net

Thanks for the feedback and information.

• Ummmm so it appears you have it installed (but not working).

Just went to look on one of my existing Nitrado servers and it still does not show up when I choose the Switch game option.....

It also is still showing as preorder only with no date given.

Confused........ If it is available - how do I install it to one of my servers?

• Even when they are rolled out there are not usable. I was finally was able to get my "key" for the account bind, restarted the server no effect. But there is still no way to appropriately configure the server, nor does the server ever publish or show it as up on Steam or Last Oasis server lists.

All the while my pre-payment for this service is loosing time/days of activity.

Opened a ticket, no response for 24hrs...

(edited for spelling and clarity)

They are slowly being rolled out.

Please continue to be patient. Thank you.