Imprint gets really low

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Global Imprint settings are really tricky to adjust as they affect all tameable dinos. If you make a Dodo 100% single imprint you may not be able to achieve 100% on a Giga for example.

In expert settings check your BabyMatureSpeed and BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier - these both need to be calculated against each other.

To find the correct BCIM take your 1 and divide it by your BMS.

e.g. if BMS=50 then BCIM needs to be (1/50) = 0.02

• Global Imprint settings are really tricky to adjust as they affect all tameable dinos...

I have found this too. I am currently trialling various settings on my server. I don’t want the baby growth stages and imprinting to be too fast. I know that you don’t have to imprint the baby as it matures (I’m talking about the “cuddles” imprinting, not the initial hatch imprint), and so I feel that if you want to 100% imprint your baby dino, then you need to put the effort in. So I’m trying to find a good balance of maturing and imprinting speeds.

For example, I don’t want a player on my server to be able to get a fully grown T Rex from the egg in half an hour. I also don’t want the player to be able to abandon the baby for long periods and still get 100% imprinting. It’s fun trying the different settings.

I’m also considering upping the time between the female being able to mate. I think the default is every 5 or 6 hours. I’m considering making it a once-per-24 hours (real life time) cycle between mating periods.

:)

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).