Restart Loop, unable to send ticket

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Odd thing that happened yesterday and is occuring today as well. Server randomly shut down, when i went to web interface it said it was pushing an update through? alright i guess..well it never finished and so of course server has been in a restart loop ever since where after some time it will let me force stop or force start...however at some point even after i force stopped after a force start that did not go through either, the server WAS up and we could play on it..but the interface remained pretty well inusable..it shows my CPU and ram at 0 and nothing being used...Today i had to make some changes and was irritated to see when i logged in it was still stuck in restart loop from last night..but steam showed server as up..sure enough can connect to it...but I cannot tell wether its up or down on my web interface so now that ive made changes, im stuck waiting for a force stop or restart or force start option here..its not happening..have been waiting for it to give me that option about 30 minutes now and doesnt seem to be happening..

I had an old support ticket for a totally unrelated issue from a year ago that i just now closed i guess and marked as resolved..dont know why an admin could not have done that...so now when i try to submit a ticket over THIS issue it says i already have a ticket despite it being 'solved'...would like to get server up as ive been working on this over an hour today and 1-2 hours last night..;(

• Sorry, but there is nothing we can do here in the community forum.

You have to contact the support. Please call them instead.

ticket.png Ticket erstellen | Create Support Ticket twitter.png Twitter Status Page:
    https://twitter.com/nitradostatus
    phone.png DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

US:
    +1 775-321-2102
    skype.png
    DE / EN: nitrado.net

US:
    nitrado-us

DE: Die Zeiten zu denen die Holtine besetzt ist als auch die Kosten für den Anruf sind der offiziellen Support Seite zu entnehmen.

US / EN: The support times and the cost for the call can be found on the official support page.

Support Webseite | Support Page

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.