Restart Loop, unable to send ticket

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Odd thing that happened yesterday and is occuring today as well. Server randomly shut down, when i went to web interface it said it was pushing an update through? alright i guess..well it never finished and so of course server has been in a restart loop ever since where after some time it will let me force stop or force start...however at some point even after i force stopped after a force start that did not go through either, the server WAS up and we could play on it..but the interface remained pretty well inusable..it shows my CPU and ram at 0 and nothing being used...Today i had to make some changes and was irritated to see when i logged in it was still stuck in restart loop from last night..but steam showed server as up..sure enough can connect to it...but I cannot tell wether its up or down on my web interface so now that ive made changes, im stuck waiting for a force stop or restart or force start option here..its not happening..have been waiting for it to give me that option about 30 minutes now and doesnt seem to be happening..

I had an old support ticket for a totally unrelated issue from a year ago that i just now closed i guess and marked as resolved..dont know why an admin could not have done that...so now when i try to submit a ticket over THIS issue it says i already have a ticket despite it being 'solved'...would like to get server up as ive been working on this over an hour today and 1-2 hours last night..;(

• Sorry, but there is nothing we can do here in the community forum.

You have to contact the support. Please call them instead.

ticket.png Ticket erstellen | Create Support Ticket twitter.png Twitter Status Page:
    https://twitter.com/nitradostatus
    phone.png DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

US:
    +1 775-321-2102
    skype.png
    DE / EN: nitrado.net

US:
    nitrado-us

DE: Die Zeiten zu denen die Holtine besetzt ist als auch die Kosten für den Anruf sind der offiziellen Support Seite zu entnehmen.

US / EN: The support times and the cost for the call can be found on the official support page.

Support Webseite | Support Page

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.