Terraria server hosting

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi, since the Terraria Journey's end arrives soon, I was going to buy a
    Nitrado dedicated server (for the Steam version) but I have few questions,
    after several hours of lost search on the web.... I decided to write you my
    questions and hope getting more answers than what I’ve found yet... so there
    it goes.

1- If I host the server, can my friends play even if I’m not on?
    2- Well, I’m not quite sure of how it does works, I’ve been trying to figure
    out but like I said I’ve got no answer, how can I join/find my server, does I
    need the IP address or something like that?
    3- How does I set up the server, I'd like to start on a new world, does I need
    to create a new world in the game and add it as the dedicated server if you
    see what I mean, how does it exactly works?

I hope you will be able to get me some answers I'd be really glad.

Thanks in advance!
    -Wilion1234

• 1: It's a server, you or your friends can join whenever you want. The server will run independent from the client.

2: You get the IP to your server, i don't know how terraria servers are working but usually there is a serverbrowser or direct connect option to get on your server.

3: The server will be set up trough nitrado, you can change a few settings like name etc. There is no need to generate a world on your local computer. If the game supports it, you can also mod your server.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.