i cant start my server (Modded)

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello, im new on this, but i was searching the way to upload my own generated world, i used filezilla to upload the world on the folder worlds, once i upload, i select on GameWorld, save changes, and when i try to run the server it says restarting server, and server stopped, someone can tell me what im doing wrong? before the server runned, but i was doing wrong the world upload, now i uploaded the world, on the folder, and selected on game world, this happens, thx

• Dervasot

Changed the title of the thread from “i cant start my server” to “i cant start my server (Modded)”.
  • Hello, im new on this, but i was searching the way to upload my own generated world, i used filezilla to upload the world on the folder worlds, once i upload, i select on GameWorld, save changes, and when i try to run the server it says restarting server, and server stopped, someone can tell me what im doing wrong? before the server runned, but i was doing wrong the world upload, now i uploaded the world, on the folder, and selected on game world, this happens, thx

Now the thing get better, i reinstalled, deleted all mods, the server wont start, even fully vanilla, things get better