Wyvern spawn help on Valguero

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Help needed with Spawn .ini code

So we are running a server on Valguero and currently have the 4 main wyvern types spawning - Fire, Ice, Poison and Lightning. The problem was Lightning were spawning in the Ice Scar and would not lay eggs.

I modified the code to send them into the fire scar but now they don't appear. Does my code look wrong, have I missed a comma or bracket somewhere?

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Val_FireWyvernEntries_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="PoisonWyvern",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C")),(AnEntryName="LightningWyvern",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C”)),

NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5),(NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

Poison still spawn with this and lay but not seeing any Lightning unless I manually summon them.

• Managed to fix it with another code - might be useful for others

Code
    1. ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Val_FireWyvernEntries_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LigntningWyv",EntryWeight=0.33,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C")),(AnEntryName="PoisonWyv",EntryWeight=0.33,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C")),(AnEntryName="AlphaWyvern",EntryWeight=0.33,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MegaWyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.33),(NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.33),(NPCClassString="MegaWyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02)))

This also adds an Alpha wyvern (useful for milk)