Cannot restart mission

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hey guys!

Each time I try to restart the mission, Nitrado returns an error message saying that the password of RCON is not correct (current message copied "Por favor verifique la contraseña RCON. Si ha cambiado en la "Configuración" reinicie su Gameserver.").

I resart the configuration, how it recommends, but with no success. Allways returns the same error message.

Someone have any idea why is this happening?

Thanks!

• Hello

I'm sorry this is happened have you tried reinstalling the server in Hope's of fixing this error?

• I am unable to restart my server too and i have spent a lot of time configuring current settings. If I have to reinstall to always fix this problem I won't be using Nitrado forever and I am making a large Lythium Exile server. If there is any other way to fix that problem please post here.

• I am unable to restart my server too and i have spent a lot of time configuring current settings. If I have to reinstall to always fix this problem I won't be using Nitrado forever and I am making a large Lythium Exile server. If there is any other way to fix that problem please post here.

Hello,

Which servber are you talking, the one who's in "suspend" on your account or the new one ? The new one is already starting correctly on Exile.

Please if you have any problem with that, make ticket to the support, they will investigate more deeper the problem.

Nitrado Support

Thanks you and good night.

Regards,

TheKillian