Easter Event is still enabled

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Although the Easter event is over, we're still seeing new Easter dinos spawn. If I go to the Cooking Pot, I can still see the holiday options to unlock Easter items. How do we end the Easter event? In our server settings it says we're set to the current event. We wiped all wild dinosaurs and restarted but the event still seems to be active.

• As you can see ARK event is still posted in the load screen of the game. If I had to guess it has been extended or not removed.

If you do not want the event, change your webUI to "no event". then dinowipe.

• That makes sense, but the Easter event has been over on the official servers since April 21. How can I make it so that our server has the same event as the official server? Our server is currently set to Active Event. I'm afraid if I set it to "No Event" then we won't get the next event when it happens.

• WC is still running the event as you see when you start up ARK. Until that updates, nothing else can be done.

If you dont want the event you have to set to 'no event'. The only option available currently.

• WC is still running the event as you see when you start up ARK. Until that updates, nothing else can be done.

If you dont want the event you have to set to 'no event'. The only option available currently.

I play on PS4. When I start Ark up and I get the front page, the Easter event is not showing, at least not on my console; neither the wallpaper nor text. However, it does state that there is a 2x running at the moment. But as Doagen says, if you set the events option to "no event" (and restart your server, with the killing all would dinos option checked), you'll see no more themed dinos.

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).

• I am also having this problem. When I log on, the regular start screen appears. But when I log off, it shows the Easter event screen. I've set the event option to none, did a dino wipe, and still it just keeps coming back. Been using my server for almost 4 years and never had this problem before. Something is definitely broken. On top of that, the meessage of the day is also not working since the update. PS4, unofficial PVE server.

• The start screen and server are unrelated. So if WC has not deactivated that load screen, nothing we can do about that.

As for the server: if you want it inactive, set to 'no event'.

As for the MOTD, other posts already exist on that as it is a known issue currently.

• I'm having the same issue. The server is set to Active Event so it should have the current official event (nothing). I log on, get the normal screen, but when I load my server the Easter event is activated (I can still make Easter items in the cooking pot). When I log off, I get the Easter screen.

We've gone through several events since we got our server, and they normally turn on and off with the official servers. This is the first time an event has lasted on our server over a week past the end date. I'm not sure I understand why. Are we waiting on an update from Nitrado or someone else?

We finally set the Active Event to "None" and that seemed to have turned it off. I guess we'll turn it back to "Active Event" during the next event, and hope it's fixed by then.