Dayz Ps4

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • I have a problem. We have a server for 64 people. Sometimes the server restarts 2 times a day and does not start. We need to enable it via the console. The server resumes using "message". Every 120 minutes. Now I changed it and did it every 140 minutes. I also couldn't find a complete database of the names of all the items on the Internet, such as cigarettes, etc., that haven't yet been implemented in the game. I write through a translator, so there may be some obscure points in the text.

I also encountered the problem of creating my own events based on the helicrash type. Specifically, I can't find the names of textures of broken tanks, APCS, and other military equipment other than planes and helicopters.

Do you have a file with object names and classes?

I learned to fully create all the objects that I want, but through the event. How to do this through the mapgrouppos folder I can not understand. I delete the folder, make my changes, and save it. But nothing happens.

• The message.xml works well with server restart, However Dayz server often shutdown itself randomly, I have this happen few times a day and usually when Community members let us know and we just restart it, As for the items I would recommend using Dayz Offlinetools on PC with Builder mod, It will be the easiest way to get item names by just clicking on them

https://github.com/arkensor/dayzcommunityofflinemode

• I use the message system for my restart and I also had this problem before but then I shifted my restart so that it overlaps two days and they do not stop right at 24h and since it works well .

For items attention Dayz Offlinetools crashes when you arrive on the arc, however I made a site with tutorials and hidden items but it is currently only in French;)

DayZ Mods - www.dayz-mods.fr