Dayz Ps4

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I have a problem. We have a server for 64 people. Sometimes the server restarts 2 times a day and does not start. We need to enable it via the console. The server resumes using "message". Every 120 minutes. Now I changed it and did it every 140 minutes. I also couldn't find a complete database of the names of all the items on the Internet, such as cigarettes, etc., that haven't yet been implemented in the game. I write through a translator, so there may be some obscure points in the text.

I also encountered the problem of creating my own events based on the helicrash type. Specifically, I can't find the names of textures of broken tanks, APCS, and other military equipment other than planes and helicopters.

Do you have a file with object names and classes?

I learned to fully create all the objects that I want, but through the event. How to do this through the mapgrouppos folder I can not understand. I delete the folder, make my changes, and save it. But nothing happens.

• The message.xml works well with server restart, However Dayz server often shutdown itself randomly, I have this happen few times a day and usually when Community members let us know and we just restart it, As for the items I would recommend using Dayz Offlinetools on PC with Builder mod, It will be the easiest way to get item names by just clicking on them

https://github.com/arkensor/dayzcommunityofflinemode

• I use the message system for my restart and I also had this problem before but then I shifted my restart so that it overlaps two days and they do not stop right at 24h and since it works well .

For items attention Dayz Offlinetools crashes when you arrive on the arc, however I made a site with tutorials and hidden items but it is currently only in French;)

DayZ Mods - www.dayz-mods.fr