Xbox One Dayz Cherno XML Files Edited PVP Style

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi Dayz Community,

Right i have been messing with my Dayz Xbox Standalone server and have been getting some good results. Thankfully there is a wealth of information out there in regards to editing the "xml" files.

I have finally got a stable server build and has been tested and still running as smoothly as possible.

i have managed to get the following "add on's" to work; (PVP ENCOURAGING SERVER)

Shotgun & Ammo Spawn Near Coast and doubled

Rare Weapons (LAR,VSS) etc they are doubled and spawn with full attachments mostly

Heli Crashes are doubled and a new spawn type (c130)

Cars Spawn in with parts just add water

More bears and wolves

Alot of crap clothing items removed

coloured and camo weapons now spawn in

Nails and Base building items increased

items increased by a third to increase slightly the chances of survival without making it too easy

few more town spawn locations

there are a few more but i cant remember this second :/.

I will be looking into the unlimited stamina as i would like to introduce this but only affect running speed, but as far as i am aware there isnt a way yet, but i will keep trying.

ive added the files for your download as a template as such.

i do not hold all the credit for these files they are a collaboration between a few people and ready made information accessible on the net im just sharing to help other dayz. So Credit to ScaleSpeed Gamer for sharing orginal files and PlumpTurnip and Streetbikeste for adding a few extras and cleaning some processes up

i am not a skilled modder etc and my experience is all self taught so there maybe additions or removals that you would like to do but this is why i am here... i am constantly trying to improve the playing experience without ruining the fundamentals of the game, im looking for help and advice to further my knowledge as people find more things to do. share ideas and server builds/templates.

i do own a small test server on xbox holds 10 people at the moment but will increase in time, be my guest to come by rules are simple build and pillage as much as you like.

GT - Streetbikeste

Server - Dayz UK PVP West Mids

i want to try and make a server template for (Hardcore Survival, Community, and future if we get the access on console Traders etc) but this takes time and not all the tools are available to console players at the moment

UNDERSTAND I TAKE NO LIABILITY OR TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU IMPLEMENTING THESE FILES ON YOUR SERVER AND YOU ADD OR CHANGE THESE FILES AT YOUR OWN RISK..... EDITING AND CHANGING FILES CAN RESULT IN ERRORS MAKING THE GAME UNPLAYABLE IF NOT DONE CORRECTLY. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IF BACKUPS ARE NOT MADE AND YOU RUN INTO TROUBLE YOU WILL HAVE TO REINSTALL ORIGINAL FILES AND THIS WILL REMOVE ANY PROGRESS ON THAT BUILD.

if you have a stable server build and willing to share to the community add a link here to the files and help some of the community that dont know where to start or what to do. im more than open to suggestions and to help if there are further addons in the community that can be found

hope this helps please if you these are pre edited files to download and add ready to go for a PVP ENCOURAGED survival server on chernarus Map , i wwill be working on a livonia one shortly unless someone can share files for theirs.

cfgspawnabletypes.xml: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lqN...

mapgroupsproto.xml:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=12Dt...

types.xml:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZiG...

events.xml:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QcU...

peace ;):thumbup:

• What first few obstacles did you face while editing? I am just now starting and the files wont save when I edit in nitrados tools.

you can download and use simple tool like FileZilla

• What first few obstacles did you face while editing? I am just now starting and the files wont save when I edit in nitrados tools.

"howsmyshot" is correct but to do some of the editing we did on here takes a little practice to get right.

if you want to edit the type.xml file to increase loot etc use DSSC - Dayz standalone server customizer

i tend to edit other xml files in word personally works well

and check out scalespeedgamer and melodic heals on youtube as they have some seriously good videos for editing and changing for console players.

• You can also check on DonSibley video there is so much information on modding, Example recent video of bridge to prison Island

nice one, appreciate that if anyone else gets useful in depth tutorials please throw them my way i am trying to learn as much as possible. its a shame there is not more people sharing there xml files and templates more but none the less you star for that video

• You can follow the Instruction Below on How-To

With the following should be easy to understand when you watch the video

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.