Players are being prompted to create a new character when transferring to a new map/server. Seems to be happening with a few other dedi servers. Is Nitrado traking this issue?
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!
my server is haveing the same problem
- Here is what i tell everyone of my players that report this issue:
- **MAP TRANSFER ISSUES**
- I have heard a lot of people are having map transfer issues..
- By talking with about 30+ people and trying different "Fix It" ideas, I think
- we have finally came up with one.. About 98% of people who couldn't transfer
- now can....
- If you hit the TRANSFER BUTTON and no message appears and nothing happens....
- Here is what happened....
- **YOU DID TRANSFER**
- ARK glitched and duplicated your character!
- **WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO ASAP**
- 1) Find a vault or dino to STORE YOUR INVENTORY
- 2) EXIT ARK
- 3) LOG IN AGAIN and go DIRECTLY to to the map you tried to transfer to
- 4) You should have full access to everything yours
- **5) DO NOT MAKE A NEW CHARACTER!**
- Check to see if you character is downloadable if not given the option to spawn
- at your bed!
- 6) Once you have you character, TRANSFER BACK to the map you came from and
- choose the option to OVERWRITE your character...
- This has worked for 98% of the test subjects and this is the best info that we
- can give at this time..