Adding Aberration/Extinction Dinos to my Ragnarok Map.

• Im having the problem of trying to add Ext/Aberr Dinos to my Rag map i have copied all the codes into the Expert Settings Game.ini and reset wild dinos but none of the new added dinos are spawning.

XPMultiplier=4.0

PvPStructureDecay=True

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesCanyons",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Cavewolf",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("CaveWolf_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Velonasaur",Entryweight=0.3,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CaveWolf_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.1),

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowForest",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Owl",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Managarmr",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowPlains",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Owl",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Managarmr",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesGreenDesert",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Velonasaur",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LanternBirdSpawner",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternGoatMount",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternPugMount",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01),(NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesDamiensAtoll”,NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",Entryweight=0.02,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Jungle”,NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",Entryweight=0.02,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LanternBirdSpawner",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Molerat",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MoleRat_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Gacha",Entryweight=0.05,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C")),),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="MoleRat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageofDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesGrassland",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GasBags",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternBird",Entryweight=0.1,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Scotland",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GasBags",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternBird",Entryweight=0.1,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesBadlands",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Cavewolf",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("CaveWolf_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Velonasaur",Entryweight=0.3,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",Entryweight=0.02,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName:=”EndTank”,Entryweight=0.02,NPCtoSpawnStrings=(”Defender_Character_BP_C”))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CaveWolf_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString=”Defender_Character_BP_C”,MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05)))

Can anyone tell me what ive done wrong in the coding and maybe help me learn and correct it please ??

Thank you in advance :)

• That other thread I provided does provide a couple of links. One would do the trick.

But just take your first line of code and try it.

Here is a good video that some use to help

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LanternBirdSpawner",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternGoatMount",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternPugMount",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C")), (AnEntryName="ABTrikeSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Trike_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")), (AnEntryName="ABParaSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Para_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")), (AnEntryName="ABTurtleSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Turtle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")), (AnEntryName="ABDodoSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")) (AnEntryName="ABMoschopsSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Moschops_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")), (AnEntryName="RexSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Rex_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01),(NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),(NPCClassString="Trike_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),(NPCClassString="Para_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3),(NPCClassString="Turtle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3),(NPCClassString="Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.4),(NPCClassString="Moschops_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),(NPCClassString="Rex_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesGreenDesert_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GB1Spawner",EntryWeight=0.09,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="SO1",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesCanyons_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="VS",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesDamiensAtoll_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Gacha",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesGrassland_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="MoleRatMount",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MoleRat_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="CaveWolfMount",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("CaveWolf_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="MoleRat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01),(NPCClassString="CaveWolf_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.001)

Is this looking any better ?? its from the post you linked me and ive had a look and cant see any error that i understand i also added 2 spaces between each command like the video you linked me told me to do. Im flying around my map but cant see any of the creatures spawned yet :( .

• Ever use a TEK transmitter? Spawn it as admin. If you access it, it will should all the dinos currently spawned. (I am assuming you are using MODs, and S+. It comes with a dino scanner. Not sure if you have a PC server or Console Server.

• Ever use a TEK transmitter? Spawn it as admin. If you access it, it will should all the dinos currently spawned. (I am assuming you are using MODs, and S+. It comes with a dino scanner. Not sure if you have a PC server or Console Server.

I Am on Console PS4 Server so i hae no access to MODs or Dino Scanner :( I Havent really looked into how to turn on S+ But i think its somewhere on PS4 ARK

• Which map are you using also? And the code should be just pasted right into the ini under engine setting make sure to save it . Restart your server and wild dino wipes. It should all work. Is any of the code working at all?

Im on Ragnarok. i copy and pasted the Game.ini settings and it doesnt work i restart server and do dino wipe. i havent seen any ab or ext dinos at all and the raw prime meat isnt stacking either.

• I'm not sure what the issue would be I'm using the exact setting on my rag server and everything works. Try going to up some dinos and see if they're aberrant they dont look much different except at night. And the extinction dinos are only a few of them. No titans or anything like that. Just the gacha, owl, velonsaur and gasbag

• I'm not sure what the issue would be I'm using the exact setting on my rag server and everything works. Try going to up some dinos and see if they're aberrant they dont look much different except at night. And the extinction dinos are only a few of them. No titans or anything like that. Just the gacha, owl, velonsaur and gasbag

would you be able to provide me with screenshots?