Extending Server Subscription

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi

My server is up for its first renewal tomorrow at about 4 pm. When I make the payment is the extension granted immediately, or is there normally a delay for it to go through? Also, if I increase the number of slots when I extend my service, does that cause any delay to the extension of the service?

I ask as I won’t be in a position to extend (including the increase in slots) until 12 noon tomorrow, some four hours before the server extension is actually due. Is this enough time?

Thank you.

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).

• You can do it any time. Just some things to keep in mind:

- an upgrade can be done when ever you want. it will always calculate the credit from the remaining runtime and deduct it from the new payment.

- a downgrade will not get you the full credit from the remaining runtime, it is advised to perform a downgrade as close as possible to the end of the current runtime.

Just go ahead and try it, you can click on "Extend" or "Change slots, runtime, or Location" and play with the sliders. At the bottom you can see the money which is needed for the upgrade / downgrade. You still have to confirm the action.

Oh and yes, it is immediately.

Edit: Just in case you can't make it within time, don't worry, the server will go into standby for 7 days. Within this time you can pay again and the server will start again. If you decide not to pay, the server will be deleted after 7 days.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.