Hardware Performance Upgrade

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi

I currently have a 10-slot server for Ark, which I got almost 4 weeks ago.

The time has come for me to make payment for the continuation of my server. I was looking at the upgrade options as I wish to increase the number of slots to 16, and to pay for a 3 month term, rather than my current one month.

As I was going through the various upgrade options I also noticed one called "Performance Hardware Upgrade". There are 4 options: Standard, Advanced, Professional and Ultimate. It would appear that the default level when purchasing a server is Standard, and is indeed the level my server is currently on.

Is it worth the extra cost of my upgrading from standard to advanced or higher on my Nitrado Ark server? Will I notice any performance improvements?

Very many thanks for your advice.

Edit: On further investigation it seems that the Performance Hardware Upgrade pertains to Minecraft only. However, I will await confirmation of this before continuing with my server extension.

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).

• Your "edit" is correct, it will have no effect on ARK or any other game besides minecraft.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• I guess you already found it, anyways:

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.