Join Notifications not working

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi

On my Nitrado server general settings, there is an option called “Join notifications”, which, it is described, as enabling player join notifications. I have this set but I do not get any notifications of people joining my server. Is this notification only for fellow tribe members, or should I be seeing some form of join notification for all players joining?

Many thanks.

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).

• Ah, for some reason it's still not working.

I have the following settings checked on my Nitrado server:

On my Ark options on PS4 I have Join Notifications checked.

I have also tried restarting my server. However, when people join my server I am not seeing any kind of notification.

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).

• I managed to get this working today. I had the join and leave notifications set in my Nitrado server control panel, but not on my PS4 options. However, when I set the option in PS4 menu, it still wouldn't work. I therefore restarted my server, and still I had no join/leave notifications. Then I tried the following method, which worked:

1. Ensuring the join notifications option was activated in the PS4 options menu, I deactivated the join/leave notification options in my Nitrado server control panel, and saved the settings.

2. I then restarted the server.

3. Once it was fully started again I went back into my Nitrado control panel and reactivated the join/leave notifications.

4. Restarted the server.

Now it works.

Myrm