Setting up mytransfert item and dinos cross my server

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello, i will like transfer item and dino from my Pve server to my Pvp servers but not the other way. But at the same time i want keep open transfer item and dino from my PVP server to my others Pvp server. Any help please???!!!

• I believe you could disable dino download on the pve servers but enable it on both ways on the pvp server

Pve, allow dino upload, disable dino download.

Pvp , allow dino upload allow dino download.

This should all the transfer out of pve. But not onto pve and do both for pvp.

Make sure its set on the general part of the server settings it will within the restrictions section. But also make sure its checked off under the crossplay section as well

• So i should tip on my gamer user setting :

I thought, i need to setting if for each map with the name of the server, I will try your advice. But i have 3 pve map, and want transfer all dinos or items that players want between these pve maps, only disable item and dino from any pvp servers to any pve server...? All dinos and items come on pvp servers from pve servers should stay on pvp server. Thanks you

• So i should tip on my gamer user setting :

I thought, i need to setting if for each map with the name of the server, I will try your advice. But i have 3 pve map, and want transfer all dinos or items that players want between these pve maps, only disable item and dino from any pvp servers to any pve server...? All dinos and items come on pvp servers from pve servers should stay on pvp server. Thanks you

• You might have to remove the pvp server from the cluster then. And the make the pvp its separate server. For xbox you use the cluster key and assign it to the other servers. You don't use the server name or anything like that.

But you can't set it up so thay only the pve server can bring dinos to and from eachother . Its either allow dino downloads or don't allow dino downloads. You aren't able to pick and chose what servers you can transfer from

If you have 3 pve and 1 pve.

you can't say make it so the pve servee can upload and download freely. If you allow download on the pve servers and you're clustered with the pvp serber it will allow you to download dinos from that pvp server as well.

• So i should connect my pvp servers ( 3 map) and my pve server (3maps) by a bridge. Do you understand this :

ShooterGameServer.exe ScorchedEarth_P? SessionName=MySession1? AltSaveDirectoryName=Save1 -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=nomducluster

ShooterGameServer.exe theisland? SessionName=MySession2? AltSaveDirectoryName=ENREG.2 -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=nomducluster