Adding dinos from other maps

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Ive got manas semi balenced plus I enjoy them, I see about 8-10 throughout my entire snow, they just engage everything so they definitely get annoying at times.

And I found with admin cmnds how to spawn a drake nest but they dont stay lol unrender when you leave.

I'll have to add the manas again. Just bump the numbers down. I had like 50 of them. It was chaos. I have dinos dropping fert drake eggs but they come in no health so they're use less lol

• i took this portion of you code is it correct?

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=

((AnEntryName="LanternBirdSpawner",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),

(AnEntryName="LanternGoatMount",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C")),

(AnEntryName="LanternPugMount",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C")), (AnEntryName="ABTrikeSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Trike_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")), (AnEntryName="ABParaSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Para_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),

(AnEntryName="ReaperSpawner",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female_C")), (AnEntryName="ABTurtleSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Turtle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")), (AnEntryName="ABDodoSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")) (AnEntryName="ABMoschopsSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Moschops_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")), (AnEntryName="GlowtailSpawner",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternLizard_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=

((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01),

(NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),

(NPCClassString="Trike_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),

(NPCClassString="Para_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3),

(NPCClassString="Xenomorph_Character_BP_Femal_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3),

(NPCClassString="Turtle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3),

(NPCClassString="Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.4),

(NPCClassString="Moschops_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),

(NPCClassString="LanternLizard_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01)))

• I need some help adding some dinos to the valguero map got a griffin code to work so i copied and pasted in some other dinos and changed the spawn zones but they wont spawn.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Val_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvernTrench_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="AFWyvern (SE)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MegaWyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="MegaWyvern_Character_BP_Fire_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Val_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvernTrench_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LWyvern (SE)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Val_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvernTrench_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="PWyvern (SE)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_SnowForest_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Snow Owl (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_SnowPlains_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Snow Owl (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_IceDesert_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Snow Owl (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="VAL_DinoSpawnEntries_TwitchFertileLand_Mix_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Basilisk",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Basilisk_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_SnowPlains_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Mana (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_IceDesert_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Mana (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_ChalkHills_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Gasbag",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Val_DinoSpawnEntries_DrakeTrench_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Rock Drake",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RockDrake_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="RockDrake_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSavana_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Rock Elemental",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RockGolem_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="RockGolem_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_ChalkHills_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Velona (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_ChalkHills_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Unicorn",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Equus_Character_BP_Unicorn_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Equus_Character_BP_Unicorn_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

• You may not be able to add all dinos like you are to the map. You may want to visit the Valguero discord channel as per their Workshop page. in many cases they already will have this code posted.