Does the Easter event held on the official server apply to Nitrado server?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Does the Easter event held on the official server apply to Nitrado server?

I can't find the egg for the event.

When does it apply?

The setting is “Current official Event”.

Please tell me.

• Hi.

Unfortunately that option is broken. I contacted ted Nitrado support last week, perhaps the week before, and asked them why the events do not seem to work on their servers. Nitrado support replied that since the launch of Genesis, the event option on the servers broke. It is something that WildCard needs to fix. Nitrado cannot fix it as it appears to be something amiss in the coding of the game.

As far as I am aware we will still see the colour dinos etc, once the update lands, but as for the harvesting values for this event, we will have to manually input those in ourselves.

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).

• Regarding the events problem, I have just seen this tweet made today by “Dollie”, who is an employee of WC.

So by stripping the ActiveEvent system from the game, we were able to reduce the overhead, which gives us more wiggle room for future content, as well as how stable the game is for people playing around larger bases/maps.

So, there you have it. WC removed the Active Event system in order to reduce overhead.

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).