Bought a server today and it's been stuck on restarting for hours.

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • I paid for a server today and it's been stuck on reatart for hours. How exactly do you plan on returning my money since your service doesn't work, and your customer service doesn't work? solution or refund, but either way I'd like it quickly.

• I paid for a server today and it's been stuck on reatart for hours. How exactly do you plan on returning my money since your service doesn't work, and your customer service doesn't work? solution or refund, but either way I'd like it quickly.

Have you tried a fresh reinstall of the server since its brand new? If this doesnt work you will have to submit a support ticket.

Have you tried a fresh reinstall of the server since its brand new? If this doesnt work you will have to submit a support ticket.

Just like everyone else with the same problem, you can't reinstall the server, you can't do anything to the server, and yes, i already put in a support ticket, which got me the ever coveted automated email to tell me they received it, and they'll look at it when they feel like it even though i paid money for a thing I'm not able to use.

• If you are unable to force a shutdown, and restart- Nitrado Support will be the only one that will be able to assist you.

This is a Community Support Forums for gamers and admins just like yourself and I to help each other out with ideas and configurations.

Moderators do not have access to servers nor accounts. Please continue to be patient and wait for a response to your ticket.

We are unable to provide an ETA as we are not aware of current Nitrado resources. Most of the world is on lockdown.

Thank you.

• If you are unable to force a shutdown, and restart- Nitrado Support will be the only one that will be able to assist you.

This is a Community Support Forums for gamers and admins just like yourself and I to help each other out with ideas and configurations.

Moderators do not have access to servers nor accounts. Please continue to be patient and wait for a response to your ticket.

We are unable to provide an ETA as we are not aware of current Nitrado resources. Most of the world is on lockdown.

Thank you.

Yeah, dude i get that you can't help, but there is literally no other outlet to make some noise about the issue. Customer service? Nope. The couple hours a day they say they're open, it says they arent. try to contact them through the app store? Nothing.

Way i figure, the best thing i can to to get problems fixed is to make as much noise as possible so that maybe someone who works for nitrado will see it and say, "damn, this is going yo cost me sales if people see my product sucks, maybe i should fix it and make things right with this dissatisfied customer."

Or at the very least, warn other potential customers that they aren't going to get what they're paying for. I'd prefer the former, but the latter is reasonable. And of all the feilds that should be able to be performed from home, tech support is definitely at the top of that list so "lockdown" be damned. If my grandmother still has to go to work answering phones, tech support can take their laptops home.

• As mentioned before, please be patient and follow the direction of the moderators and other posters that can offer only suggestions.

And a reminder that all will follow the forum rules.

Stay on topic is suggested and recommended. This is not the place for 'venting' or sharing personal opinions.

thank you.