Ark Recent Issues

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Currently I am having 3 issues with my servers.

The main one Ive just submitted a ticket for and will be awaiting a reply next month probably!

Second issue is the loading server music continues to play once Ive loaded in to the game? sometimes it goes off after a few minutes of running around and sometimes its on for a good hour! Anyone else getting this?

And the third issue is the admin commands are not working? I gain admin access and type in a code and the type bar simply goes blank, all in all the above issue are P**S poor to say the least especially when I run tow servers which alone cost me £20.00 yesterday to extend.

I have been using Nitrado for some years now and never moan but this is beyond a joke! Your only advice to everything we request is submit a ticket? Well it takes the people days to respond not hours! Its a joke!

My server wont restart, I cant use admin commands on either server and I have the stupid music running in the background.. what is the point in paying for a floored service!! :cursing:

• Is it true that Nitrado is the only choice?? I ask because I have been hosting on Nitrado for about a month now and the support is just terrible. I am looking to find any other way to host Xbox/Win10 because we can rarely ever play. My servers haven't even been listed in the session list for the last 2 days. Are they running old versions? Who knows, it doesn't say anywhere in the Nitrado server consoles and no way to have them check for updates. I started a new server on Rag and all the saves say "The_Island", and that is when it does decide to save, which sometimes it only does every couple of days. Changed maps on one server as I was assured it would just save under a new folder, nope, lost all progress on previous map.

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.