my server does not appear on the servers

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I have 2 servers and I do not understand why 1 if it is on the list and the
    second does not please I would like help or how to be able to solve that
    problem
    already try anyway and it doesn't appear on rust servers

• Drakexz

Added the Label Rust
  • Did you change anything on the server?

Did you check the correct server list?

Can you connect directly to the server via the console? (F1 => client.connect ServerIP:Port)

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• i have same issue i have been having to direct connect to my server for like a month now and its getting annoying if anyone knows how to fix this i could really use the help before i go looking for a new service..

• i am having this issue. me and everyone else is able to direct connect using the console, but thats the only way anyone can find it, after that it will show up under favorites and history but other wise the server is basically invisible despite being an open public server. i've also made sure that both oxide core and the plugins are good and up to date.