Does making a change and restarting your server make all your tames and bases disappear?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Curious on if this restart all of our progress. Since we already tamed more than a handful of dinos and made great progress on our base i dont just want to reset all. Just want to know if there is a way to change the settings and have the changes appear in game without losing anything.

• When you make changes to the interface it doesnt change your games or anybting like that. UNLESS the change you are making directly Involves them. You can like auto destroy structures and auto decay dinos. Make sure you know what you're making changes to before you make changes though.

Do some research and do it right kn the first try . Sometimes things cam happen that may require a server wipe.

• Oh ok cool because what im trying to do is allow us to see each other on the map so that wouldnt need a server wipe it'll just be like that once we close app and reopen it? Also just to clarify if i do click restart server it wipes everything correct?

• Oh ok cool because what im trying to do is allow us to see each other on the map so that wouldnt need a server wipe it'll just be like that once we close app and reopen it? Also just to clarify if i do click restart server it wipes everything correct?

You cannot use mods on console server. The show player location will only show you, your location on the map. No, clicking restart server does not wipe the server. This just restarts the server. You must always restart the server after making and saving any changes.