Can't get Extinction Dinos to spawn on Aberration PS4 Server

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • So I've been trying to get Gachas and Enforcers to spawn in the 'TwitchFertileLands' and 'TwitchFertileLandsEasy'. Don't know what I've done wrong but they still aren't spawning, if anyone could point out what I've done wrong it would be greatly appreciated.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(

NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="AB_DinoSpawnEntries_TwitchFertileLand_C",

NPCSpawnEntries=(

(AnEntryName="GachaSpawner",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))

(AnEntryName="EnforcerSpawner",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C"))

),

NPCSpawnLimits=(

(NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)

(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2))

)

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(

NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="AB_DinoSpawnEntries_TwitchFertileLandEasy_C",

NPCSpawnEntries=(

(AnEntryName="GachaSpawner",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))

(AnEntryName="EnforcerSpawner",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C"))

),

NPCSpawnLimits=(

(NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2))

(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2))

)