Missing engram points and levels.

• Hello,
    I am having problems with engram points/levels. Everything was working fine without any issues until today, after we got into the game we were either missing all engrams/blueprints and points, so we were like level 70 with no points at all, unable to craft anything. Or level 1 who couldnt level up. I tried to restart server, reload backup data from 2 days ago when everything was fine but its still all broken up. Once everything loaded normally but after a while it went mad again.

Thanks for any help.

• Per latest release from WC, engrams learned was going to be reset. It had for mine as well.

WC recommendation is restore from last backup if the issue still exists.

Yes, I discovered that too when I booted up Ark on PS4. I noticed I had notification of a level up, and when I looked I had 67 points to spend. I then noticed I had no engrams leaned any more and no points on any of my settings. Then I recalled something WC said on Twitter about a mind-wipe being deployed. Panic over for me. In fact this worked out quite good as I was able to spend those 67 points more wisely on new engrams than I had before, and deploy those points to various attributes more evenly. So nothing was actually lost, but I gained by choosing some different engrams.

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).

• Per latest release from WC, engrams learned was going to be reset. It had for mine as well.

WC recommendation is restore from last backup if the issue still exists.

if what issue exists? I'm sorry I never want to assume and would rather ask. Based on what your saying mindwipe is supposed to happen. If that is the case there should be no issue rather than the mindwipe being the only way or solution?

• That's not cool...

I'm here for same reason. But I would like to know how I can re-learn Engrams that I learned from other worlds that I no longer rent from PC non dedicated... ? Also what is the point in doing a mind wipe across the ARK? I have been playing all these maps in order of game lore. and have worked long an hard to get all this stuff.. This is really lame.. :cursing::thumbdown: