Ark Xbox Admin

• Hello, when trying to do some admin commands they do not work. I will copy and paste them into the admin command box and once i click start to submit the command and before i can even hit ADMIN COMMAND the box where i filled out the command in general is blank. Some commands im not even able to do because after entering it and clicking enter it goes blank. Any help?

• When pulling up the admin console make sure your entering your password when it says request admin then hit the button once it says admin command you then Input your code you want to use. you need to make sure you actually move over and click the admin command button to the right of the space where you type the code in.

Yes i put my admin password in and then type the command and sometimes the command after clicking enter from the keyboard disappears before i can click enter to force the command

• Anyone know the fix to this problem? I have the same issue. I know i have entered my admin password, also did command EnableCheats (my)adminpass. Creature commands work just fine, but item spawns go blank as stated above.

• Its mostly spawning in items that seem to not be working. Anyway I try to spawn it in like the original post says, you login as an admin and then when you type in the command to spawn in said item the moment you hit enter and you are about to hit Admin Command the command you just typed in doesn't show up at all its completely blank in turn not letting you spawn in said item. Spawning in Dinos seems to be working just fine though. It also doesnt matter if I use cheat or admincheat infront of the commands below either.

Code
    1. GFI WeaponGun 1 1 0
    2. GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponGun.PrimalItem_WeaponGun'" 1 1 0
    3. GiveItemNum 1 1 1 0
  • enablecheats password
    cheat GFI WeaponGun 1 1 0 <- 1 1 0 break down; the first 1 is the quantity, the second 1 is the quality, the first 0 is if you want it to be a blueprint or not.

when you use the commands like ""Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponGun.PrimalItem_WeaponGun'" 1 1 0" those commands are for steam version of ark or singleplayer since its a command to spawn from file path which we dont have with an xbox or windows 10 ark.

Ark IDs | The Ark: Survival Evolved Database - best site to use

cheat gfi PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedSniper 1 1 0 <- this command spawns 1 fab sniper at primitive quality and not a blueprint
    cheat gfi PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedSniper 10 5 1 <- this command spawns 10 fab sniper at ascendant quality and is a blueprint

want more help join my discord discord.gg/kxAa4kK and PM argus from it

• I am also having the same issue with admin commands. I input the password and now admin is active. I input the code and as I hit enter it disappears. Not with just one code but with all codes, again mainly items, like said above ^. Please let me know when there is a solution. Thanks.

• any update??????

• im not the one who is supposed to offer any update, i offered advice on how it works, waiting on those who need help to pm me on discord.