The ark server does not respond to my server settings

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • My server does not respond to my server settings. I have no server password but when I try to get in to the ark mobile server it will say “incorrect password please enter the correct password” without the option to type the password. Then, I started changing the servers settings and put a simple server password 1234 but when I clicked to join and put in the password it said the same thing. After around 6 hours my description of “please stop tinkering with my server” finally sets in after completely ignoring server settings 6 hours ago. Please help me out. I spent money on this server. :(
    it also has completely different descriptions and settings on the ark app itself and cannot be changed by the Nitrado app.

• I have been doing that and seems ok now.
    but sometimes it changes back to weird settings and sometimes it is just a visual glitch at the info area. Cause when actually in the server it is normal.