How to get a refund?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I paid to rent a server for Portal Knights for 3 months yesterday. The server has been in a constant restart loop. I sent for help, got a reply saying it looked like the issue was resolved (it was not). I have not received another reply yet and the server is still doing its restart loop. It eventually shuts down.

The restart log has 8 different logs that say "restarted more than 10 times in a row. There seems to be something very wrong. Stopping server."

I see no reason to pay for a service that does not work, or I am unable to use.

I should also note its been 24 hours since my purchase and I have already lost a day of playtime due to the server not working.

• Thank you.

I received an email (finally) about the server issue. They assured me the issue was solved...however it has not been resolved. My server keeps restarting over and over. Its been over 2 days now and I still have not had ONE SECOND of time in game. So far this service has worked ZERO seconds of time for me.

I am going to find another game hosting company. This is ridiculous.

• Thank you.

I received an email (finally) about the server issue. They assured me the issue was solved...however it has not been resolved. My server keeps restarting over and over. Its been over 2 days now and I still have not had ONE SECOND of time in game. So far this service has worked ZERO seconds of time for me.

I am going to find another game hosting company. This is ridiculous.

Make sure to reply back that the issue hasn't been fixed and that it's still doing the same thing. When it comes to lost time on the server that has to be asked and done through support as well