Can't find server / Server Update? / Servers restarting (PS4/XBox)

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I got a notification last night around 11pm that my PS4 server was performing woke up this morning and see that it's just stopped. Should we be attempting to start the servers out leave them be?

• Man this nitrado support is very bad. Any plan to fix all the issues people have? I personally been waiting 24 hours. Will be a refund for those hours without service? I have put a ticket and posted here and no response yet.

• Man this nitrado support is very bad. Any plan to fix all the issues people have? I personally been waiting 24 hours. Will be a refund for those hours without service? I have put a ticket and posted here and no response yet.

If you have already put a ticket in it could take 24 hour or more depending on the amount of tickets currently being worked on. This is a community support forum we unfortunately do not have access to your servers or accounts. We try and help work through the issues we can solve as a community sometimes it does require the help of support though. As for a refund I cannot give an answer on that. Make sure to voice that through customer support they will be able to help you on that end. I do apologize for any Inconvenience this may be causing to yourself and your community as well.

• having the same issues it seems. i can't find my server through steam or in game. i have put my ip that was provided into steam and can't find it. i have tried joining via the site and "no server found". is this some kind of joke?

• Got an account 3 hours ago. Multiple restarts. Checked Crossplay. Server will not show up in Win 10 Ark server list. Does it work with Xbox gamepass?

Does anyone know of another company that hosts for Xbox and PC play?

• Got an account 3 hours ago. Multiple restarts. Checked Crossplay. Server will not show up in Win 10 Ark server list. Does it work with Xbox gamepass?

Yes you can crossplay with windows 10 and xbox. Male sure the crossplay box is checked off. Also the game has to be with the windows 10 version of ark it cannot be with the steam version on a windows 10 pc. Also make sure all your versions are current and up to date.

• Correct. That does not fix the Nitrado server.

Is it currently xbox can connect fine but the windows is not able to find the server. Make sure all the correct stuff is checked off on their end. like pve pvp password protected stuff like that. I'm not saying you havent its usually the place to start.

• Even sorting on nothing but name dosn't show the server on Xbox or PC. You are welcome to look for it. The web client says it is running with 0/10 players, but it cannot be found [US] Boom Boom.

Yes you can crossplay with windows 10 and xbox. Male sure the crossplay box is checked off. Also the game has to be with the windows 10 version of ark it cannot be with the steam version on a windows 10 pc. Also make sure all your versions are current and up to date.

Fun fact: I connected though steam easily but only way I could connect is from the dashbored. Game cant be found in game via windows 10, steam, and xbox.

• Yes you can crossplay with windows 10 and xbox. Male sure the crossplay box is checked off. Also the game has to be with the windows 10 version of ark it cannot be with the steam version on a windows 10 pc. Also make sure all your versions are current and up to date.

Fun fact: I connected though steam easily but only way I could connect is from the dashbored. Game cant be found in game via windows 10, steam, and xbox.

How do you connect through dashboard? Oh, you mean in Steam. :(

I had pretty low expectations, that is the key to happiness. But this seems like a scam. If it wasn't for the fact that it is on the Microsoft Store, which I assume has some minimal vetting, I would run. But I will give it 24 hours. The support is horrible. Seems like it should be a stable product at this point.

• if you purchase an xbox server you cannot connect to it through steam. You cannot crossplay steam and xbox servers. The only thing you can cross play is an xbox server can be connected through the windows 10 version of ark. It has to be the window 10 versions of Ark it cannot be the steam version.

SethLar you have a pc server correct? Then you will only be able to connect through steam you will not find your server on xbox or windows 10 Ark.

Herald if you have an xbox server you should be able to connect through xbox and the windows 10 version of ark only.

• Even sorting on nothing but name dosn't show the server on Xbox or PC. You are welcome to look for it. The web client says it is running with 0/10 players, but it cannot be found [US] Boom Boom.

check the name of your server in the webinterface user.ini we had the same issue, servers showing that they were running but not showing up in the server list, what happened was our servers were renamed to some Nitrado default server name, so they were up and running but not under the name we had given them. This may or may not be useful to your situation.

• Just bought & setup my server last night, can't find it all. Who is fixing this issue & where is the support??? You got a whole lot of people spending money & not getting what they are paying for