Flyer Stamina Recovery

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • so as the title suggests im looking to make it to were my flyers can gain stam while they are floating still like they used to be i looked online and found a command line about how to enable it but its set to true and its still not working was hoping someone can help me ill post the setting below

AllowFlyingStaminaRecovery=True

• im using expert mode thats why i put that code in the post but ive figured it out i just dont know how to fix even though im stopping the server and waiting once i change it to true and save then start the server its reverting to false it wont save so im not sure what to do about that i think i found a post that might solve my problem even though im using expert and that should override everything there is a check box for my thing in general the post i found was saying you have to also check that box so gonna try that