Dayz Trader MOD Server Profile Question / (trader Data not found)

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hello Guys.

I'm not overly experianced at modding, but i have dreams of a server so i'm testing my luck.

I have installed CF and got ZomBerry up and running and everything seems to be working correctly with that at present.

However i am now attempting to install the Trader mod, everything has been going Okay apart from one Error, which i believe i have identified, but don't know how to fix.

In Tutorials i am being told to add "-profiles=D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\ServerProfiles\TraderFolder"

to my batch file, to start the server.

However because it is a rented server and has a UI start button i dont know how to "edit my batch file" because i wouldn't be able to run it through fileZilla anyway, even if i uploaded one.

i could also add it to the parameters? i think >? but i don't know how to do this in the interface.

I also don't know what the full Directory is on the Nitrado Servers ?? is it still D;\\ Steam ,etc,etc or is it a different location?

2;20 in that video is where he does the required task but im having trouble replicating.

End result is when im in my server and press B it says TRADER DATA NOT FOUND

Can anybody tell me more about server profiles and what they do in general also?

First post, hope it is okay.

Im going to instal some other mods like unlimited stamina whilst i wait for an answer to this:)

Thanks a lot, Charlie

• You don’t have access to that mentioned batch file and you don’t need to have.

Inside @Trader Mod folder there is a folder Trader including 5 txt files.

Copy the COMPLETE folder Trader (not the @Trader folder) to Nitrado servers Config folder (where ZomBerry folder is also located).

Profit 👍🏻😉

• You don’t have access to that mentioned batch file and you don’t need to have.

Inside @Trader Mod folder there is a folder Trader including 5 txt files.

Copy the COMPLETE folder Trader (not the @Trader folder) to Nitrado servers Config folder (where ZomBerry folder is also located).

Profit 👍🏻😉

Yup!!! thanks! been trying to figure this out for awhile now, moved the trader folder to config and bam! traders popped up where I set them, then had some other mods not working dropped similar folders in config folder and presto... that just solved all my problems with a few different mods. I only bought 3 days as trial to see if all the mods I wanted would work, if I didn't figure it out I wasn't going to extend it but I am now, now that I got all the mods working over 50.:thumbup:Edit: to "move" files, download "Trader" folder from inside @Trader and TraderProfileFolders to desktop or wherever on PC then upload from there back to config folder with FileZilla or whatever you use.