Error: cant find server address

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Yeah I am having the same issue. I bought a server around 5pm EST yesterday and I couldn't get in and there was an update so I thought cool. Still cannot retrieve address and I have sent a ticket. Will just have to wait it out I suppose

• can some one help me . i started a new server yesterday , everything is ok on nitrado app . the server is started . i never been able to log in . i can see it in the server list . enter my pass , and then , the loading start ans stop 30 sec with this message ,,: cannot retrieve address. what can i do . 28 days left and i never see the grass .

Try restarting the server and restarting the game. Nitrado is definitely having some server issues the past week so if you cant get on, I would send a support ticket to them to try to get a few days free for not being able to access it.

• can some one help me . i started a new server yesterday , everything is ok on nitrado app . the server is started . i never been able to log in . i can see it in the server list . enter my pass , and then , the loading start ans stop 30 sec with this message ,,: cannot retrieve address. what can i do . 28 days left and i never see the grass .

yup, I started mine yesterday, same thing is happening.

• I added a new server to our cluster today, normally it launches smoothly, but I'm dealing with it just saying "Could not retrieve address". I have restarted it many times, I've shut it down and left it alone for a bit before launching again, I have restarted my game. Error still exists.

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.