New to owning my own server

• please excuse my ignorance.... But for the love of God, can someone help me? Lol. I plan on getting a server today for ark on the Xbox. But I would like to have modded stack sizes and aberrant/extinction dinos on Ragnarok. The server will be for my wife, the kids and of course me. But I work 2 jobs and have 4 kids to take care of at home and only have Sundays off from work. Could any one please share there server set up with me? I don't know if this is exactly against the rules. But j honestly just don't have the time to do any research or any thing like that to learn how to do it on my own. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Well, that is really on the experience of the Admin. Being you are new, and unfamiliar with things- give it a couple of days during your times between.

Even us experienced folks we spend hours getting a server just right with the config we like to run.

Typically you will find that most wont share their code. Most of us learn as we go. Google most of us find ourselves.

• ok, so I was up until 3am last night. Got every thing working like I want but a couple of things. Maybe you could help me with it or send me to a few links that can.

1. I got my stacks modified I pretty much how I want. But my meat only stacks to 400, prime meat and mutton won't stack at all. I wanted all of them at 1000. Don't say prime and mutton can't be stacked... I've seen it stacked before lol. I just can't figure it out for the life of me lol.

2. I wanted to add aberrant and extinction dinos to my Ragnarok server. I couldn't find any thing on this, honestly. I looked up how to cluster a server but apparently that's not what clustering is lol.

3. Finally.... I read up on this on another post on here but still feel like I should mention it, my damn easter event ain't working lmao. I think i read that this is basically broke until WC fixes the issue on there own?