Server Stuck Restarting

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • My server has not been able to start at all for the past 2 1/2 days... I already put in a support ticket and no one has replayed back also there was a message on my server interface telling me there was a problem with some servers being stuck on restart and now it has disappeared. I assume everything was fixed and back to normal, but its not my server is still in restarting mode and i have tried to force stop and force start nothing is working.

• Yeah my server is stuck restarting, has been since 12:23 p.m. February 29th. My girlfriend, whom I share my Nitrado acccount with, called support at 3 p.m. today and spoke with a man named Emanuel and he pretty much told her that they are working on it and have no estimated time on when they plan on having this issue fixed and that there isn't a thing they can do for us. We are paying for a Dayz server that we can't even use. This is INFURIATING!

P.s. we are xbox users

• I know the feeling friend. The lady tried telling Emanuel that and he seemed to give zero ducks. It is extremely annoying. The simple fact is that we were playing our game just fine the night prior and nothing on our server changed from the night of the 28th of February to the morning of the 29th of February other than Nitrado's "issues" they need to get their ish together. If this is going to keep happening they will be losing a lot of business I am sure of it.

• I have the same problem. I rented a server for game Hellion for one month. From yesterday it keeps restarting and sometimes stops. Ingame I see my server all the time offline. I wrote an ticket. any phone contact not possible. I dont know what to do else...

• I have the same problem. I rented a server for game Hellion for one month. From yesterday it keeps restarting and sometimes stops. Ingame I see my server all the time offline. I wrote an ticket. any phone contact not possible. I dont know what to do else...

Same problem, other game.