Enable permanent structure pickup

• Hi there, I would like to enable structure pickup to be permanent, and have read that entering "AlwaysAllowStructurePickup=True" in the gameuser settings will allow this.

I entered this string in the "custom game.ini settings" but it is not taking effect ....any advice?

• Kaphalor

Added the Label XBox
  • Well I went ahead and enabled expert settings ,I had a little difficulty getting the "AlwaysAllowStructurePickup=True" to work at first..... but now it is working perfectly.

For anyone else who wants structure pick up enabled permanently the string "AlwaysAllowStructurePickup=True" must be entered in the GameUserSettings.ini under the heading [ServerSettings] ......you must use the Expert Settings for this to work.

Enjoy.

• Well I went ahead and enabled expert settings ,I had a little difficulty getting the "AlwaysAllowStructurePickup=True" to work at first..... but now it is working perfectly.

For anyone else who wants structure pick up enabled permanently the string "AlwaysAllowStructurePickup=True" must be entered in the GameUserSettings.ini under the heading [ServerSettings] ......you must use the Expert Settings for this to work.

Enjoy.

Thank you so very much for explaining how you got it to work rather than just stating that you got it to work I've been looking into this issue myself for over 3 days now and finally stumbled onto your post, people need to start doing exactly what you just did here, thank you again