Server broken

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello, first of all id like to say the times to awnser support tickets are a joke, its not even laughable 2 days to awnser tickets, im paying for a service that doesnt work, our server was fine until Nitrado *changed* the ip? i have no idea whats going on now it wont even start, i want somthing done.

• Sorry that you are having issues,

Moderators have no access to servers or accounts. Tickets are worked in the order in which they are received.

IP on a server may change when someone increases its slots, moves it, or add mods. Basically if the server detects a change that requires more resources it might move to another Hw with the resources. And that is why the IP may change.

You could try restoring from the latest backup and see if that works. Otherwise please continue to be patience until Support picks up your ticket.

Thank you.

• ive tried all of the above with no avail it is stuck is this (restart* loop its an error they are aware of but offer no solution, not only do they offer no help, they dont offer any form of compensation, so im paying for somthing i am not recieving and that my friend is breach of the terms i agreed to when i paid them, i want it fixed.

• I also have the eternal Restarting error as of the most recent ark patch. i'm not nearly as angry as this gent but i would also like to know whats going on and if there is a time frame for when i'll be bale to use the server again, maybe should make my own thread and not encroach on this dudes angry rant :/

• No angry ran here pal if there was you would know about it, 2 days for support to awnser paid services is a joke, thats a fact, offering no solution updating and changing things without us knowing is also a joke, im not angry im disatisfied big difference

• I just called them cause same as many of you i been down 3 days in a restarting loop. answer i got is you will be informed when its fixed. Asked if anything i can do on my end, they said nope. any eta ? they said nope........so hope that helps some of you clear the air of whats going on lol

• No idea how they deal with these issues in past, New to Nitrado. I don't even care about the server thats stuck in a flippin loop, its a new server lol. I spent 50 bucks so far and still cant launch a dam server is my issue. Even on phone i asked if i can just get a new one so i can launch server and he still said nope, just wait until we inform you is all i got. <removed>. this is starting to stress me haha

• yea there customer service isnt the best, there mods dont have any real contact with them on here so tbh this forum is useless, im testing this company for a range of my EU servers i do, im looking to host 15 in total, i doubt ill ever come back to this one, im going to go for a refund tbh under services not rendered, ive already put in a complaint with paypal, they have told me to wait to see what they offer as compensation as regaurdless of the reason the service we have paid for isnt being held up on there end and 48 hours to get a generic scripted often plain awnser that doesnt awnser anything is just plain rude and displacent, id never treat customers this way, thats how you lose money.

• I thought this was a small issue, fixed in no time.. But now... many days..?

"The Nitrado team is investigating reports that some servers are stuck in the status "restarting". A solution is already being worked on."

An update wouldn't hurt. Are you really working hard on solving this? You should have some idea of how long this is gonna take. For upcoming updates - test if the update work on your servers. It should'nt be a surprise - an issue that you can discover in 3 minutes playing.

• You will need to talk to Nitrado Support about that. Moderators can't offer or suggest credits.

To be fair this is not a hardware issue and that is what was rented. (at the time of the post) This is a game/patch issue. Again, talk to Support. They can help you.

First off may I go ahead and mention to everyone else not affiliated with Nitrado. They are not the only people offering servers, if they continue to say this isn't their problem and they won't issue "credits" for the servers that were affected, you can bet your sweet butt I'm moving to a difference service. The fact is.. My server was working at 9 am yesterday AFTER THE PATCH. I updated my server from 12 to 20 players, that switched my IP address.. and BAM. Server stuck in restart. My server was COMPLETELY FINE. Go ahead and keep telling us this isn't a hardware problem, so infact no you do not owe us compensation. The fact is we do not have access to a service that you provide when most others do, that we are paying GOOD money for.

• 4 days now no service no communication what so ever , nobody seems to want to help as a new user this is absolutely unacceptable. 50 bucks deep and its like this service doesn't even care . Even when i spook to them i had the grumpiest service ever and all i get is wait until we contact you.

• day 5 still broke server in a loop. my ticket reply is automated which is a joke and says wait it will be fixed, calling them solves absolutely nothing. i pay for a service i have not got. like serious this is a complete joke. i cant do anything on server cant edit cant stop it nothing. this is not how you run a business and i want my =$&@ fixed now.

• day 5 still broke server in a loop. my ticket reply is automated which is a joke and says wait it will be fixed, calling them solves absolutely nothing. i pay for a service i have not got. like serious this is a complete joke. i cant do anything on server cant edit cant stop it nothing. this is not how you run a business and i want my =$&@ fixed now.

They are working on it, just be patient ;)

• Update 6 days later and nothing. Keep my money and dont credit my account anything. Not like you would anyway. I have left this service as I have yet to get what I paid for.

I have moved to G-portal and setup my cluster in just a few hours and all are running without zero issue. As a new player to your service I rate you a zero.

Can close this thread as I'm done.