Nitrado Update?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Did nitrado do an update? Every once in awhile the servers are forced to restart and when that occurs, my in game rates are different but when I look at the .ini files everything is the same. I have only noticed differences with the breeding and hatching and maturing and imprinting, for example, giga egg hatches in 10 mins but after said force restart that I didn't do, giga eggs now hatch at 40 mins. It happened last night and when the valentine event came out and a time before that. Never thought much of it until now. Is nitrado changing their algorithms to fix the imprinting issue? whats causing this and what can I do to prevent it from happening again. My server Is very active and it gets chaotic and i get bombarded with PMs asking why I changed settings when I never touched them when rates are changing without me modifying them. I hope I explained that as accurately as possible. Also, I am the only one with access to my server settings. Thank You.